CompanyMatch reveals first results on Match & Recruit at The Next Web Conference Europe
Published on 24-04-2014
Eneco has been a customer of CompanyMatch for two years now and recently started to use also Match & Recruit. Online job-seekers with a match rating of above 75% will now directly get to see a personalized message. The goal is to reward visitors with a high match rating and to convert these ratings into more viewed vacancies and actual job applications.
- Client: Eneco Group
- Industry: Energy
- People employed: 7.000
- Products: CompanyMatch annual subscription + Match & Recruit
- Measurement time: 5 months
“A job at Eneco isn’t just a job. Our mission – sustainable energy for everyone – is a tough ambition. The drive to participate in achieving this mission is essential for working at Eneco. CompanyMatch helps us to do so and provides us with a guideline for conversations with potential candidates about organizational culture, values and sustainability”, says Hanneke van der Heijden, Manager of Labor Market Communication.
Results measured over a period of 5 months
- 700 online job-seekers matched themselves with Eneco to find out their cultural fit
- 350 online job-seekers had a match rating of above 75%
- 99 online job-seekers with a match rating of above 75% applied directly!
- 7,3% conversion from match to application!
- 19,93% more pageviews via the users of the CompanyMatch widget
- 26,09% more completed applications compared to average via the users of the CompanyMatch widget
For more information, please contact: Bjorn Veenstra @bjornveenstra
Or visit us at our booth CompanyMatch, day 1, TNW conference Europe